Monday, August 13, 2007

Ramblings

Just thinking some things today:

Next Tuesday I get my wisdoms out. It was unwise to not allow them to clear w/insurance to be knocked out, but at the time I was breastfeeding. The best I can hope for is some major pain killers, muscle relaxers, and leftover liquor to help me sleep, all courtesy of Maddie's party this upcoming Saturday.

Jack decided he wants to play Soccer and learn Karate this fall. Learning Karate is on the short path to becoming a real live Power Ranger. Who knew? Maybe he'll learn some discipline. Maybe he'll start to listen to me. I doubt it though.

I saw a sign that said "Nice Dentures Made Fast' on the way to work. I'm supposing your alternative is bad dentures made slowly.

iTunes is really pissing me off. I'm trying to back up everything I've bought from them onto a disk, and I cannot get their program to burn for me. John tried to, trying by saving preferences, getting new cd's etc. and it won't work. It won't work on a specific burning program either, like Nero. I can't find a customer service number, and it pisses me off.

I was highly amused when the boys decided to watch Looney Tunes cartoons this morning. I even slightly remembered the episode they were watching.

I'm sure there's more.....

No comments: