Friday, August 03, 2007

First and True Love

So, thanks to www.weisswomen.blogspot.com, we have all been asked to indulge in our first crushes (Thanks 2 Corey's TV show). Many people didn't know mine included: Jonathan Cain (they keyboardist from Journey), Rick Springfield, and Patrick Swayze. Oh do indulge me in your FIRST Hollywood Loves!


A lot of people wonder who this Yanni/Fabio esque Hottie could be. Oh, it is none other than Jonathan Cain, they keyboardist from the BEST 80's Band EVER!! Journey. Remember Don't Stop Believin'? Faithfully? Classics!
Not lookin' too bad in his old age!
What can compete with Patrick Swayze disguised as a Southern slave owner (Orry Main) in the epic North and South? I'm not so sure!
Such a southern Gent.

Okay gals. If I must explain this, you don't deserve me. I mean, after seeing this, don't you wish you could have BEEN Jesse's girl?

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

You are now a techno-genius! Your keyboardist is a hottie! I had no idea. I am going to cast my back in the day vote for Corey Feldman, Joey from NKOTB, Kirk Cameron, and maybe MAYBE Michael Jackson during his Thriller days. Currently it is John Travolta. That man can dance fat or thin! I also enjoy Tiger Woods (he's on sport center right now) and most Puerto Rican baseball players. I like Brad Pitt now that he is in his forties too. Guess I like them old!