Sunday, August 19, 2007

Birthday Girl

Because I am computer deficient we go backwards....

Maddie enjoying her awesome smash cake. It was a castle fit for a princess. She REALLY REALLY enjoyed it, thanks to Mrs. West a good family friend since I was in Kindergarten who made her delectable sugary delicacy.
Mmmmm...Me EAT CAKE! Awww...she's sharing!
Onkel Bill rocks. He's Jack's favorite German Friend. He's also a little crazy, but he has 3 really cute kids. That is why we keep him around. AND we like his wife. She's sweet. But in my book, anyone who eats pig brains is a little "out there".

I promised Cheryl this photo of her eating would make it on the internet. That's the only reason I really posted it. Chow down girlfriend. Who also happens to be WAYYYY too skinny for my liking. Maybe I can fatten her up. She needs to hang out with me more. Notice her cute bay bay. Maddie's first real girl friend is only 3 months her senior. I hope they stay friends for a LOOOONG time, since I reallylike her mom. She's cool (I sound about 13 don't I?). This is Maddie's cake before we sang Happy birthday. It is a BIG cake with a rode and a Pony drawn Carriage to a Medium cake with a road to a castle. Mrs. W, or Auntie Bean as she is sometimes known is truly the BOMB!!! I quote her as saying during set up "Every Princess needs a castle". I guess that makes M. a princess. How divine.

M's own smash cake. I had my mom cut off one of the turrets for my cousin's daughter. She really wanted some of the castle, and since she's a cute 2 year old kid, I felt free to indulge. My garage with the tent on the end. The flap on the right led to our semi covered porch and the coolers with all the liquor, because that was all that mattered anyway. You can't see it clearly, but I bought her a couple of Tinkerbell Balloons and a Tinkerbell pinata. Maddie reminds me of Tinkerbell, so small, so cute...her own little Pixie.
Singing Happy Birthday! Check out her cute dress from her Godmother.
Blow out that candle baby. Make it official!

I am sad this year is over, but excited for all of Madilynn's new beginnings. She is such an awesome person, I can't wait to spend my life with her and the boys!!!
(Wish me luck!)

No comments: