Friday, August 31, 2007

Balls

Add this conversation to the book of "Things I wish that were said that had been made up". And, since I cannot tell a lie:

Jack goes to the bathroom before his bath. Gets off. Starts to play with his boy parts.

Jack: Mom, What's in my penis?

Mom: Uhhhhhh (Loaded question, eh?). Well, That's where your urine comes from when you go to the washroom. Now get in the tub.

Jack: No.....(pensively). It's not my pee. It feels like, It feels like.....It feels like BALLS!

Mom: What?

Jack: Mom, are there balls in my penis?

Mom: (Oh shit. Now I know who thought of the derrogatory term. A 4 year old boy with nothing better to do than name his boy parts). No, dear, they're not balls. Those are your testicles.

Jack: Oh, yeah right. My tabacles. Thanks mom.

Sometimes, the simplest explanation is best, I suppose. Bring on the anatomy lessons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I'm lucky that William has not asked me about "those" in depth. He just calls them his "beanbags" :)
I don't know what I would have said either, but I think you did a great job! And he was fine with the answer you gave.
Jennie W.(maki)