Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Female Fantasies

I have been asked to join a females only fantasy football league. This should prove interesting, as I'm pretty sure not one of us knows a damn bit about the NFL John asked me today if anyone's husband is going to help out. Uh, no Einstein, the point is us football widows get to pretend we enjoy the sport as much as you do.

One of my friends suggested that I pick a team of men who only have blond hair. In the NFL, this is virtually impossible. I think there are maybe 3 players tops who are blond. I would lose if they were my team. I think I may go for the team who wins the category "best ass". I don't need to know details like 'most sacks" 'most completed passes' or 'most tackles'. If they look good in those tight pants, well, I'm the winner of this league.

Now comes the task of coming up with a team name (because the actual players on the team are SOOOO irrelevant, from what I understand). I have a few ideas I'll share en un momento. I tried soooo hard to come up with a clever name with some witty literary reference. To no avail. Apperently, all ideas of being witty, sexy, or smart fly right out the window as your first child is birthed. So here are my lame ass ideas. Any input or suggestions are welcome. (And so are tips on what players I should put into my draft).

Choice 1: Chi-Town Shotzies (A play on both the German for whatever Shotzie means in German, and Shots of liquor). Oh, and I think I"m the only Chicago based team. Spelling doesn't count.

Coice 2: The Femme Bots (You never know from where we'll shoot our secret weapons!!!)

Choice 3: The Hoovers: (Cuz We'll just suck it up)

Coice 4: (Literary reference from when I used to be smart): Ophelias Offense

Choice 5: (From my Bro, and probably my best bet): Jen's Jocks, or Jens Jock Staps.

Wait...what's that sound....Yes, It's Hank Williams Jr......ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??????

Um, not really, what with the Cubbies kickin' some ass and all!!!!

1 comment:

sauerkrautpolka said...

How about "No Talent Ass Clowns"?

"Better than sex!" and "Milfs rule" are names of the only two females in my league.