Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Missing Jewelry, Vacations, and Hair Care

http://men.msn.com/articlebl.aspx?cp-documentid=1022245

According to this article, I'm due a LOT of jewelry (I get some from Hubby once every 5 years pretty much), Vacations (Before Napa last year, our only other vacation has been our honeymoon), and hair styling. I get my hair cut once every 4 months or so and refuse to spend more than $25 to do so. It is only hair after all.

Everything else on the list is lacking, of course but the big ticket items are what stand out. I guess I'm just a cheap date. Or I have kids which makes everything on that list irrelevant or impossible. Expensive dinners to apologize? I don't even know what those two phrases in the same sentence MEAN!

Oh, and I don't have a dog. Cleaning up CRAP after 3 kids is enough without a butt-licking furry friend around thankyouverymuch. Does this mean that I can use that 63 K as a discretionary fund for the next 44 years?

Ladies, how do you fare?

No comments: