Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Good Dad

A good dad lets mom stay home to raise the kids. A good dad picks his socks up from the floor. A good dad loves his kids and takes them to swimming lessons. A good dad does laundry on Saturdays. A good dad cleans up the kitchen after dinner and gives the kids a bath when he's home.

But a GREAT dad plays dress up, and pretends to be the evil wizard. Does it get any better when you get to relive your own childhood?

P.S. Don't tell him I put this on here. He will kill me. He's a good dad, but NOT a saintly husband! And to be honest, if he did something like this to me, I'd be equally as pissed! But, he plays everything from dress ups to wrestle mania, so GAME ON!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know he will find out about this picture! I think it is cute! What a great Dad!

jen said...

The hat and wand make the outfit that much better! BRAVO John for being such a great dad!