Sunday, January 21, 2007

Christmas Photos

I haven't posted pics in a while, and finally got around to dealing with the ones from Christmas. All 159 of them. These are from Christmas Eve at my sis in laws, Chris' house. She did an amazing job as a hostess. The food was amazing, and her house looked beautiful. She has done a wonderful job creating those happy childhood memories for my kids. Anyway....

Here is Miss M. and her favorite daddy. Not the best pic of each, but damn, don't they look alike? Here she is in her pretty girl dress. She liked to eat it more than anything. Tulle must taste good, but I'm sure it doesn't have any nutritional value.
This is the face of the kid who got the BEST GIFT from Santa (in the background) at Auntie Chris's house. What is better than a Power Ranger costume?

I LOVE this photo. The Trib had a Santa pictures photo contest on Christmas, and had I had this to enter I would have won. Note, big brother telling Santa everything he wants. Note little brother screaming in fear and trying to get away. And also note, Santa's death grip on the potential escapee. Awesome.

1 comment:

jen said...

What great pics. It looks like everyone had a great time (except for Nate and poor Santa) Your kids look beautiful! I especially love the tulle. Yum Yum!