Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Dad-ism in Action



My dad rocks. This is him holding Maddie. We sometimes call him the Ninja because he disappears radomly and we don't know where he is. All in all though, he's a pretty handy guy to have around.

Anyway, to put a dad-ism into real world useage, today my refrigerator took a shit. Nothing is staying cold in it. John jimmy rigged it to work over the holiday, but he jazzed it all up and I think we need a new one. I tried calling dad for advise, but I couldn't find him today, oh well. John fooling with electronic things is a little scary, but hopefully this will make do. Dad can check it out before church tomorrow, I hope.

Oh, and dad, if you read this, thanks for putting in my new hot water tank when my old one took a shit.

Like I said, he rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude... leave dad alone. He was sleeping when you called. he had a rough day. He woke up, and went to brunch with mom.

jen said...

Looks like your Christmas got all jazzed up and took a shit! I hope your food doesn't do the same!I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Jen