Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Fun Little Find

Last Saturday, my friend Amy from church hosted our annual "Circle of Friends" potluck with spouses at her house. For those not in the know, COF is a group of women, my age, with kids my kids' age and older who meet once a month at someone's home for food, wine, and what we like to call "purposeful fellowship". Did I mention food and wine are involved?

I am the person in charge of our "Angels in Aprons" ministry, meaning I coordinate meals for people who need them due to surgery, illness, new babies, etc. This being said...

Amy knows I love food. And I'm always cooking. Amy's sister is a chef at Food Network. She's in the test kitchens and featured in the new magazine from time to time. She has a blog that is super great, and all about food. Check it out....

And for the record, I can verify that the quiche entry is 100% true. Every word of it.

http://www.edibleliving.com/

No comments: