Sunday, December 21, 2008

On Why My Niece Cracks Me UP!!


Conversations with Brooke, Part I:
B- Mommy, Hunter (their dog) is a fucker.
Steph- What did you say?
B- I said, Hunter is a fucker.
S- Oh. My. God. Go tell your dad.
B- Okay. Daddy, Hunter is a fucker.
Craig- Did you just say, "Hunter is a fucker"??
B- Yes daddy, Hunter is a fucker.
Conversations with Brooke, Part II:
Envision, 2 days later, this totally cute 2 and 1/2 year old, looking out the window....
B- Mommy, those gooses are dumb fuckers.
S- Brooke, WHAT did you just say?
B- Those gooses are dumb fuckers!!!
Now, try disciplining that...because gooses ARE dumb fuckers.
I love that kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like her mom and dad need the disciplining. That's learned behavior and not too cute.
aunt eileen

Crazy Mom said...

Awww...I'm sure they took care of the potty mouth,She coulda heard it anywhere.... but I'm with Brooke. I hate geese.