Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to All....

This is our Christmas in photo form. I hosted this year, and I loved every second. The kids all had a good time too!!! Santa was VERY good to me this year and brought me a new Canon Rebel SLR Camera that I have been instructed I have 4 months to figure out before Disney, AND the Wii Fit. And some new sweaters too. I felt really, really lame reciprocating with a massage chair and some new work shirts. LAME.

How sweet is little Brycie Boo on his first Christmas?


The kids, at the kid table eating their New York Strip Loin roast that I made, and some crab legs, potatoes and veggies. YUM!


Funny Girl making faces at Uncle Richie.


The grown ups got to eat crab legs too. Isn't my table so pretty? I felt bad for Richie on the folding chair, but I tried to make it pretty by covering it. It looked dumb, but oh well.




This is me cooking, and yes, I look like hell. I finally went to the Doc. this morning and have 'acute bronchitis with a touch of pneumonia'. Sweet. The doc at the urgent care center was cool, she and I dished on triathlons and training, and what not. It will be great this year since my mom got me a computer for my bike and a water cage. I will be ready to go this summer.






Brudda and sistah.





This is Richie pretending to eat the gloppy leftovers of his appetizer dish.



The aforementioned gloppy leftovers.
Maddie and Bryce.





Richie, the biggest kid in the room with his new Bears decos for his apartment.




Richie, playing with Jack's new lazer tag game and wishing he could be 5 again....







How many grown ups does it take to figure out the kids' toys?



Maddie got a Rose Petal Cottage from Santa. She loves her house, and I am currently listening to the kids playing santa by leaving the toys on the chimney and saying HO HO HO! Maddie and Brooke played house all day.






The girls, sharing a lipstick.


Merry Christmas!




Bryce liked the rattle his favorite Auntie gave him.





Jack and his loot.




Nate and his loot.




Bryce opening gifts.


Dad, snapping photos of the chaos.





I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Bronchitis aside, I had a FABULOUS holiday. Now to get it all organized....


Jack helped me wrap, and label gifts.






Maddie with Santa gifts. She kept opening things and saying, "Ohmy gooness!". It was pretty darn cute.


Jack and his snowman that should be melted by tomorrow in the 48 degree weather.



Nate and his snowman.























2 comments:

jen said...

If you want I will give you a quick crash course in the general function of the camera. I LOVE MINE!!! and I know you will love yours too, as soon as you're not afraid of it. Merry Christmas!! Jen

Keri Speidel said...

I am officially jealous...green with envy....whatever...congrats on the camera, you'll love it!!! Can't wait to see your photos.