Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Car

What's the quickest way to drop 30 grand in a week? Get a deck and a new car, that's how! Neither of which are optional, so, ugh!

We got the Toyota RAV-4. It is essentially my car, since John drives to the train at 4 a.m. and home again after 6 p.m. I actually drive because my job requires me to be doing home visits and I go house to house to house. (Not good when our old car had 107 thou miles, it was 10 years old, and had no heat. I refuse to go thru another winter without heat!)

I love driving this car. It's actually a lot of fun, and the dealership is gorgeous.
They have a "movie room" with stadium seating for 12, a "sports room", a game room for kids, and a full service kitchen. Sa-weet. When do we get that first oil change?
Yes, we have 2 silver cars. I wanted the cute blue model, but John confuses "pale" colors with "Paisley" and he did not want to have a "paisley blue car".
Silver's okay though. It hides the dirt. This car has some sweet features even on our VERY basic model that I'm still trying to figure out. I'll get back to ya' on those though.
Until then, I'll enjoy my cute little crossover!

No comments: