Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We got Us Some Apples

We went apple picking last weekend at the same place we go every year...Jen here is the link...
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com/index.htm

Fabulous. Beautiful. It felt weird picking apples in 85 degree weather, but that's better than having to bundle up the babes and worrying about them getting sick.

Nate chooses a prize specimen.

My crew. Gawrsh how I love them all.

Baby girl gets a bite. I love this pic.
Jungle boy.


"Here it is!" She did this every time she picked one!

This is one of my favorite things every year. I've already made fried apples, and am looking forward to apple pie! YUM! I already can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

jen said...

thanks for the link I was just thinking about it today. WE will probably be going next Tuesday... Jewish holiday ya know.

Anonymous said...

Alright, You took some GREAT pics of the kids at the apple farm - now you need to come next month and scrapbook them! (I too, loved the picture of Maddie)