Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Soapy Water, for Your Feet of Course

My sister is doing quite well. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. And for all of you finding out what's going on via text, well, sorry for that (Aunt Eileen?). She WAS on drugs you know....

Here was our conversation tonight. Classic Steph, and truth be told, well, classic John. God I love this man and his legacy.

Me: "So, I heard you had to have mom help you in the shower yesterday?"
S: "Dude, I can't bend over. I couldn't even wash my feet."
Me: "Hah! Well, You know what John would say, riiiiiight?"
S: "I know. You're standing in Soapy water, you don't need to wash your feet. That's all I could think about when mom was helping me."
Me: "Yup. That's about right."

Reiteration: God I love this man and his legacy.....

No comments: