Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and The Just Plain Crazy

I've always been told to start off things on a positive note, and then digress, so here is a brief listing, based on what our lives have entailed lately at the Crazy Ranch that I actually have been granted 5 minutes to sit down and write about.

Cute:
After I put Maddie down for her nap, and started working on Nate's speech with him I heard her thumping around in Jack's room. Apparently she got out of her crib, so I put her back in bed. Then it was Nate's turn, and he found one of her dollies in his bed, all covered up. I checked Jack's room, same thing. She was putting her babies to bed.

Not so Cute:
Nate pinched a kid on the back of the head at school today. Why? "Charwie was in my way mom". Really? I'm going to try that next time I'm in line at the grocery store. Outta my way, or I'm gonna pinch.

Cute:
Nate coming in every morning to snuggle with me in bed.

Not so Cute:
The boys chasing each other around the house at 6:30 a.m. with their new Chuck E Cheese lazer pistols. Oh the things your tickets can get you!!! Thanks Chuck E!!

Cute:
Maddie sitting on the floor of her bedroom with a book open. Reading it.

Not So cute:
The boys and their tendency to accidentally rip pages out of books.

Cute:
Jack sounding everything out. Carrying around of notebook and trying really hard to write words. The ones he's not writing he's copying, from movie boxes, cereal boxes, etc.

Not so cute:
Nate tells people when they fart (ie; Maddie) that their penis is growing. Farts make penises grow. Who knew? And WHO told him that?

Times up. Time to do laundry, or pick up the doll house Maddie got for her birthday that Nate keeps ramming cars into.

Apparently he gets his driving skills from his mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you really think Nate needs someone to TELL him that farts make penises grow? :-)