Monday, December 31, 2007

Quick Footnote

To follow up on the post about Maddie going to the Doc, she currently weighs in at a hefty 19 lbs, 5 oz. She still sits backwards in her car seat, at almost 17 months because you have to be 20#'s to sit forward. She got some good genes from her dad's side, his paternal grandmother in particular who was cute and tiny.

Her betrothed, my future son in law, was born at the end of this past May and already weighs over 20 lbs. He is the cutest, fattest, happiest baby I have ever seen. They will make a great couple someday, but he'll have to learn she wears the pants and although she's tinier than he is, she's like a freaking mighty mouse. I hope he stays as easy- going as he is. With her temperament and her midgety kung-fu like skills he's going to need a sense of humor.

I will extrapolate later on the fact that I have already arranged a marriage for my daughter. Couldn't have asked for better partners in the inlawing business. It's really all about us mothers in law to be anyways.....(Oh, and the garbage disposal 5 gallon margaritas don't hurt in the planning process either!).

No comments: