Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Outfits

I have been mildly stressed with trying to find the boys' Sweater Vest of the Season and Maddie's Christmas dress for family pictures and of course the actual holiday.

This is how I torture my children: "Put on the Sweater Vest Dammit! Enjoy it! Stop Crying, you look good!"
Mads keep squinting when I take pics. She's still all smiley and cute, but her eyes are closed and squinty. Anywho, here is outfit number 1. She looks really cute as Ms. Santa.

Here is outfit #2. I also bought a furry stole wrap thingie to go on top of it. She looks good in red, what with the blonde hair and all.

This may be the look we end up with anyway.
Vote for your fave for M. on the left. Jack of course will match Nate.

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

I vote for the dress with the rhinestone accent and fur stole. Accessories are a must! I like the vest too!