Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Ones that Didn't Make it....

People are going to start getting their Christmas cards soon. It was a nightmare trying to get them done, and then I went and had to play with the coloring on the photos, so my kids look pasty and blurry. It was me, all alone doing gymnastics trying to get this to work, and well, what went out was the best of the bunch. Here were my other choices....

Merry Christmas, let us choke you!
Not quite the look we were going for....


Maddie, checking her nails, while sneaky Nate is trying to grab her hand and run. Jack looks just like his dad in this pic.

Yay, Jack and Maddie. Too bad your hillbilly brother couldn't get his act together!
There's a few more, but these were really the good ones. Maybe next year I'll put a good one and a bad one on the card. The strangulation hold is actually quite funny in retrospect. Wouldn't be my kids if there was a perfect photo every time!

Merry Merry!

No comments: