Tuesday, December 18, 2007

There is a Rumor...

That on Christmas mom's "borrowing" one of these bad boys from the neighbors for dessert. I may also "borrow" it indefinitely.
Oh, bring on the Christmas Nutter butters, coconut marshmallows, poundcake, oreos, and some fruit just to pretend we're being healthy.
I'm missing Omaha at the moment, my first experience with a chocolate fountain, as I REFUSE to ever try one in a public setting. I've seen double dippers! 4 women doing crafts is another story.... Doing a chocolate fountain with your brother and sister...sounds like an adventure!
Mmmmm....Favorite items to dip anyone? List them in Comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to dip bannanas, bannanas, and more bannanas, I am counting on having some tomorrow night on New Years Eve.......

Have fun

CW