Wednesday, October 03, 2007

You'll Love these Answers

How funny is it, that of the concerts listed, (Huey Lewis, Wiggles, Kenny Rogers, U2 and the Dead) that the only one of those I have NOT attended was the WIGGLES!!! Ha! Kenny Rogers was my very first concert when I was in 2nd grade. I saw Huey in 5th grade with my mom, a friend, and her mom, U2 was most recent (I think I was pregnant with Jack?) and the Dead? Yah, they roll their own. BUT! I was with my friend whose cousin worked for the Dead Ticketing office in Frisco and we had 10th ROW at the last EVER concert!! 10th Row at soldier Field, and I could see the sweat trickling down Jerry's beard! Hell, I could see his funky cut off finger! And no, I wasn't totally wasted either. Way too much fun watching the sideshow of the freakshow Dead heads trying to sell me a $1 Grilled Cheese and smelling every body odor imaginable, along with seeing all kinds of weird body hair (Braided pit hair on chicks? Gross, but I saw it man, I did!)

I've seen lots of concerts, but I'm not going to tell which ones. That's a fun question to answer!

As far as excersise goes, I love swimming, but Yoga is my true love! Always. I just feel like a better person when I'm done with it.

And, lastly, My Hubby calls me Fudd. It's a long story, but I'll always be his little Elmer. Hunting Rabbits, no less.

Enjoy the next round!

No comments: