Saturday, October 06, 2007

Interesting? Hmmmm....

Last week, maybe the week before John and I got into a bit of a discussion. Somehow or other, it came up that I wasn't "mmm interesting". I have "interesting stories", I do "interesting things", but as a person, I am just not interesting.

Now, before I get "hate comments", I'd like to just defend him a little bit. This is John we're talking about, who very honestly said our versions of what consititutes interesting vary significantly. When I asked him who was interesting, I started listing coworkers, friends, neighbors, etc. None of these people are interesting. He came up with the following:



Yes, FREAKING jACQUES COUSTEAU AND BABE WINKELMAN!!! They have done interesting things and led interesting lives, so he finds them interesting.
How can I compete.
And for the record, I'm not mad. His logic is not only funny, it's amusing and slightly retarded. I do a lot of smiing and nodding.

No comments: