Tuesday, October 16, 2007

See ya later Illin NOiSE!

We (the kids and I) are heading on a road trip, so I won't be blogging for a while. We're heading to Omaha to visit a friend. It's about a 7 hour drive plus rest stops, but I've bought the NASA "Crazy Lady" issue diaper so I can drink 18 cups of coffee and not have to stop to pee. Isn't space age engineering awesome!

My grandmother called me today to warn me about perverts at rest stops. And to tell me I shouldn't let Jack go in a strange bathroom alone. I continue to amaze myself that my children are as healthy, strong, and happy as they are with me as a mother since I apparently haven't got the common sense of a toad. I'm pretty sure we'll make it alright and just fine, and all in one piece. I've got books on tape for me, a bag of twizzlers, and a protable dvd player for the kids. What more is there?

I'll have a lot to blog on later, but for now, I'm just gonna go pack. I haven't quite done that yet!

No comments: