Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Laughing and Peeing

I wrote a comment on my friend's blog page. (www.weisswomen.blogspot.com) She wrote the funniest stuff about Susan Lucci (who I think really is about 100 years old), and I damn near pissed myself.

The experts and books do NOT tell you when "You Are to Expect When You are Expecting" That if you have symphysis pubis dysfunction

http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm

no matter how many kegals you do your body is never going to work right again. They do not tell you that 7 MONTHS postpartum if you sneeze, you pee your pants. They do not tell you that when you laugh because your out of state friend if freakin' hilarious you will pee your pants. They do not tell you in those expert books that if you have any inkling about going to the bathroom you'd better go NOW because you've got this problem that has had you in physical therapy for 3 years and it isn't getting better.

Anywho, I digress. If you can, read the blog about Susan and her microdermabrasion facials. Maybe you'll pee your pants too.

No comments: