Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Easter Bunny....

Came to our kids again, and again, and again, and again, and again. 4 1-Gallon freezer bags of chocolate and 12 milk chocolate bunnies (the 12 " ones or bigger that you can only buy in the fancy boxes) later these kids will be on a sugar high until they are 15 years old.

Do you think Women's Shelters, or food banks take chocolate, since it's not a non-perishable item (but how long would it last, really?)

Any ideas what to do with all this would be great!!!

2 comments:

jen said...

Me too baby!!! I had to cut our families off this year! I was clear as to how much candy they should give the children and told them that any more was going in the can! They actually listened and I only have 3 bags(half full)of candy and a billion books puzzles, pencils and other such non-sense! I will take that any day!
Seriously, Hospital, old folks homes and shelters(I think) will take some of it though! It's worth the try!

Anonymous said...

I used to run a homeless woman's shelter and I am sure they would love a little cho candy treat.

Darlene