Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Checklist

Current Meds as Follows:

Nate: AM- Dose of Antibiotic, CHECK!
AM Dose of Motrin to keep fever down, CHECK!
AM Dose of Robitussin, CHECK

Afternoon: Dose of Robitussin, (Damn he fell asleep)

Still to do: Evening dose of Antibiotic
Evening dose of Motrin
Evening Dose of Robitussin

Maddie:
AM dose of Antibiotic, CHECK!
AM Dose of Vaginal hormonal Cream to open labia (which takes up to 4 WEEKS), CHECK!
AM Antibiotic for eye infection (which if the tear duct doesn't open by June will require a surgery to open) CHECK
Motrin: Not needed this a.m.

Afternoon dose of eye ointment, CHECK

Still to do: Follow morning protocol.

If you're counting and including fever reducers, that's 16 different meds distributed throughout the day (with multiple dosings)

And my husband had the NERVE to say he really doesn't get what it is I think I'm doing all day, or what do I do all day? (Besides, according to him, talk on the phone, which I really can't do because all our batteries die within 5 minutes).

I don't get paid enough for this crap!

2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Oh your man is in some deep sh*t! Have him call me!
love, Julianne

Anonymous said...

Have him call Julianne and then send him over to my house!!! What the #@$@!$!!!!!


Darlene