Saturday, October 14, 2006

Skinny Girls Suck

In case you don't know, there's a new show on CMT about Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tryouts. These girls are very very very very in shape. They make a new mom feel, um, a little on the plus size side.

Anywho...I was watching last night and I think I now know why I'm depressed and crabby today. These gals are in training camp, with the coach and choreographer commenting on 'So and so is a little thick in the arms, don't you think?". And, "So and So needs to lose some weight". HELLO???? These girls look like they need a few happy meals and then some!! They are all SKINNY SKINNY SKINNY!!

CMT just lost MY count in the Nielsen ratings. From now on, I'm sticking to nice shows, Like Celebrity Fit Clubs, and Biggest Loser. And least those people don't make my size 8 butt look like I should be the next Anna Nicole look alike. In fact, they make me feel like I could be one of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

If only I could still do the splits....

3 comments:

Weiss Women said...

As a 12/14 I agree that skinny girls suck. HOWEVER, my version of skinny starts at a size 10, my perspective is different. Having been a 18/20 a year ago I feel pretty hot right now! I am sure Kate Moss hates someone in the modeling world who is skinnier than her. It is a horrible vicious cycle isn't it! I don't think YOU suck...you are an exemption of course! And Kate Moss is a skinny bitch!
-Julianne

jen said...

Amen Sister!

Anonymous said...

What are you doing watching CMT????