Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fun with Nate

While Jack was in school today, I took the babies out with a friend for a walk on a nature path on School grounds. It was a perfectly crisp fall day, and I had a blast with my happy, beautiful, smiley boy.

I loved every minute! He is such a sweet, funny, and fun loving kid. I enjoy spending some special time with him, and he enjoys the donuts he got that he didn't have to share with his brother.


Here he is right before Brooke's baptism. I've been told that the only thing I've really taught him about life so far is how to use this fine bit of technology. I think I have a very similar photo of Jack... I love these boys!!

1 comment:

jen said...

I love this sweet picture! I find that a little 1 on 1 time works wonders for them and for me! It reminds me that life isn't always crazy, even if I feel like it is.
All mamas should teach thier sons to use the phone, that way when they grow up they will call you once in a while!
No harm in that right?

Love ya
Jen