Thursday, October 26, 2006

The family

Here are some photos of my family. I Love these guys!!





No, he's not potty trained. He just thinks he's Mr. Big Pants.
This is the NEW and IMPROVED Kristen. We like her. She's really smart too, so we're still wondering what she likes about my brother!!! Okay, he's kinda cute..... (people say we look a lot alike) :-)
A rare quiet moment side by side. It's amazing what food can do for people.
The entire Fam. I think my dad was pinching my sister's butt. He thinks he's funny when he does that in picutres. From L-R there's Craig my Brother in Law and Brooke, my sister, my dad--who if he had more hair bears a striking resemlance to Earl from My name is Earl, Hubby John with Nate, Jack in front, Me and The Divine Miss M, Richie, and my mom. What a gang!
My ma and sister bought this little number at a Craft fair. I think the bow on the hat should go on the front, but I think it looks sassier to the side. I swear if she wasn't in pink you'd think she was one of the boys...they all look like their dad!!

No comments: