Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fall Fun

Last Saturday we went to a pumpkin farm near our house. I learned a few things that day.


#1: Nate DOES NOT like pony rides.


#2 As much as he loves animals, sheep kinda freak him out.

#3. If we lived on a farm, Jack could drive the tractor...if it had no engine and worked with pedals.

#4. Being a grown up means you'd look silly sliding down this fun pile of straw. I also learned that growing up and being a parent kind of stinks...all the kids looked like this hayrolling was at the very least, the best thing they'd ever done.

1 comment:

jen said...

As a kid I would have done the hay slide thing and would have had a great time ALL day, but now, for one ride I would have killed my back, my boobs would have hit me in the face and I would probably have hives all over my body from alergies. Getting old SUCKS!