Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas...Finally

I'm only a month behind on this post. So sorry. I cann't seem to keep up with daily life these days, much less all the little extras. As it is, I am missing out on my tea party with Mads right now just to start some laundry and type. Sigh.

So, here we are Christmas morning. This is Maddie in her new castle. She still looks half asleep, but she seems to like the castle when the boys aren't waging epic battles inside using their new GI Joes and army guy schtuff. Thanks Oma and Opa by the way, who found it necessary to give the boys army guy sets that come complete with plastic barbed wire reels so that the army guys can crawl through them WWI in France style. Okay, That's kind of cool.... This is Jack, very excited about some Bakugan thing. I have NO idea what this stuff is. I just know boys his age like it. For whatever reason.


Nate got a gift card to Walmart on Christmas Eve. Because he could spend it on whatever he wanted, I'm pretty sure this gift basically trumped them all. Nothing says Merry Christmas like getting shot by a cowboy.



About 30 photos before we actually left to go to my inlaws...and not one winner. See what I mean:

Okay, Jack looks a little dorky and what is with the face Mads is pulling?



2 with eyes closed, one grimacing. Nope. Not a winner.




One with eyes closed, and one doing some funky dance thing. Jack looks cute though.







And those are the best ones. Sigh.
Well, Merry New Year everyone!


No comments: