Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dinosaurs at the Zoo

We had our last baseball game of the season today :-(. And afterwards, we headed straight to the zoo to visit with a very good friend of ours who lives with his wife and 1 year old beautiful daughter in Myrtle Beach. I LOVE Matt. Love him. But I'll write more about him later.

The zoo is doing this dino exhibit. It is so cool. Realistic life sized dinosaurs that are rawring and moving heads and tails and all sorts of neat-o things. It'd be a great exhibit when the zoo is less crowded and I can take my time. For now, this is what I got out of the exhibit.

I'm sort of wondering if falling poop is worse than the kind you can step in?

Or you will be crushed. Dead.

This behind a giant dinosaur butt. The irony is was that they don't have these signs posted anywhere near the elephants. Or the penguin house, which is the smelliest of all. I want to blow this up and put it in the boys' bathroom.



Or you will be eaten, head first.


Okay, she was just cute. But there is also a sign about "No Smoking" with a flying reptile ripping some body's head off. For real. Now THAT'S entertainment.




No comments: