Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Boys and the Babies

I was rapid fire shooting pics at the zoo. John, Matt and Craig all grew up and went to the same high school together. Matt has been a fireman in Antarctica, and is currently a fireman in Myrtle Beach. Next summer I may just pick up and go visit. Myrtle Beach sounds nice.
There they are! Jack, Nate, Maddie, John, Bryce, Criag, Brooke, Matt and baby Isabella, or Izzy.
Matt and Izzy. She has a chrome dome too, so they look a lot alike! She is daddy's girl!

We had a great day at the zoo. I've been trying to post dino photos, but I'm having technical difficulties. Oh well. I'm glad we got to see Matt, his lovely daughter and his wife. Matt is one of my favorite people. When John used to travel overseas for work, he would take me on 'dates' to some really spectacular Italian restaurants where movies like High Fidelity and others were filmed.
The best Tiramisu I've ever had in my life was with Matt. He drove a truck for a company that delivered food goods. I went on a run with him, he delivered fresh cream somewhere, we delivered some more, drove back to the first place and dined on what can only be described as manna.
I've missed Matt. I'm glad he came for a visit!

No comments: