Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Kid Projects

Seriously when I look at this (which is a lacing project brought home from school, and incidentally he didn't do too badly), I think he looks like such a baby in that picture. Over the course of a year it's easy to forget how much the kids change.
Drum roll please.....How cool is this?? I asked Jack if his teacher helped and he answered that she told him when to push space. Not bad for a five year old. Borderline genius I'd say.

On another note, we have to build Jack a leprechaun trap for school. I informed John of this and his answer was "Well, how big are elementary school leprechauns?" Meaning, how involved is this project? Too bad about my mom, because something like this my father would excel at.
Anyone ever build a leprechaun trap? Did it work? Can you give me ideas?
THANKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Takes after his own Genius momma!!!
Elaine~

gailiop said...

Just put some green beer in a box and there's your trap! :) Okay so maybe that's not appropriate for school....