Monday, March 16, 2009

Erin Go Bragh!

So, well, the leprechaun trap wasn't what I envisioned, and I suppose that was the point. Jack designed it himself, and with a little help from dad, created a relative masterpiece. Let's wish him luck on this happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here is a piece of 'gold' I "JUST HAD" to take a picture of.
This is the inside of the trap. The hopps bag that John uses to make his beer doubled as a net to Catch that Lucky Charm's eating menace. And of course, there's more gold to be found under the box.


There it is... a ceral box with a Y stick (or free shilleleigh to lure the leprechaun in) spray painted gold-which I think for Jack was the best part. Oh, and check out the air holes so that the imaginary critter can even breathe. That is Jack to a T, providing comfort in confinement. So what if it's not fancy? It's all his own.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you have a nice civilized trap....ours involved a T Rex which, according to Zach would, "most definitely scare that little guy right where we want him." Seriously.

Keri Speidel said...

wow. That music that just came on...REALLY LOUD.....now I remember why I hate being tickled...must have to do with loss of bladder function after two children. I'll remember to turn the volume down before I check our your blog again....

NYST8OM said...

LoL. That is so cute. I love the pile o' gold.