Tuesday, November 27, 2007

C'Mon, Try my Meat Muffin--You'll love it!

My children have all decided they don't want to eat. Or barely eat for that matter. Even on Thanksgiving, nobody really ate too much. Granted, Nate was vomiting the night before and had the trots all day, and Maddie got the Sweet Patata preview before dinner actually started, but otherwise, no much meat was actually consumed by my kids. For some odd reason though, they had no problems with the cookies and pies. Even Nate was okay gastroenterogically speaking.

Sooo, long story short, at Church on Sunday during parent fellowship another mom said that she makes meatloaf (of all things) in muffin pans and her daughter LOVES it. I thought I'd give it a try last night.

Now, my meat loaf is NEVER the same. I make it up everytime. However, this time, my children DEVOURED the meat muffins. They loved them so much they are eating them for lunch today. I am so excited I can't contain myself. I'm dying to try other delicious entrees via muffin tin. Move over Jessica Seinfeld and your sneaky broccoli puree...just put serve some Meat Muffin's and your kids will eat.

Anyone else have any "food tricks" they can share with me? Were it not for Halloween candy and brownies, my children would be wasting away!

No comments: