Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Me and the Kids


I think this is the only photo I have of me and the kids. Plus Olivia in Omaha. It's all good.
Saturday we went to a birthday party for my friend's son's 1st birthday. The kids had such a good time with all their friends. Nate had a good time eating cake.
When we got home we did baths, and stories. Then we all cuddled in my bed under my nice warm electric blanket (the BEST Christmas present ever--even if I'm supposed to tell people my "good" gift was the ipod). We were all quite cozy under that warm blankie, and we played our favorite game, "What Was Your favorite part of today?" Sometimes we do it at the dinner table, sometimes in the tub, but the best is when we're all Walton-esque in the bed. John's favorite part of the day was playing catch with the boys while I was at work. Jack's was playing with Jonathan and Jason at the birthday party. Nate's was eating cake. Nobody asked me what my favorite part of the day was, but that was it. All 5 of us in our own little world. Warm, Safe, happy, together.
That's really all I need in this life.

No comments: