Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Surgery: A success

Today was Maddie's Frenulectomy. I cannot wait for the hospital bill to arrive for this 13 MINUTE procedure. I'm not kidding, I checked my watch to be sure.

She's doing great, took a bit of a nap earlier, but hasn't been able to rest since the boys got home. I can't imagine why.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. Thanks Rachel for dinner. Just one less thing I had to deal with today that just made my evening a heck of a lot easier.

Thanks everyone for keeping baby girl in your prayers. She is just as fiesty as ever.

5 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Yeah! Good for Maddie! She is tough stuff that one! I am so glad she did well. Continued prayers for her recovery.
love, Julianne

NYST8OM said...

Yay! Go Miss M! Good to see and talk to you and yes, I wish there was more time this past weekend to hang.
We'll figure something out for the coming year.

Anonymous said...

We were thinking about her all day and hoping things went well. So glad to hear that it is over and she did well.
Love,
Christine

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything went well!

Darlene

The Mommy Triathletes said...

Glad to hear Maddie's all good!

-Leslie