Wednesday, September 19, 2007

White Trash BBQ

Friday we were invited to a good friend's house for what she freely deemed a "White Trash BBQ", meaning "Let's clean out our pantrys and grill it all up!". It was excellent company, great food, and the kids had a blast. The lasting memory, the best part....My friend's hubby constructed the ultimate margarita/daquiri/frappuccino maker out of a garbage disposal motor, pvc piping, and a 5 gallon cooler. Below are some photos, not of the one he made, but similar....
My friend is waiting on the "cover" like above for her garbage disposal motor. It was so awesome, blogging about it hardly can convey my feelings toward this beautiful device.

Wait, didn't I just write about my drinking problem? How can it be my fault when I have friends who make margaritas in 5 GALLON increments?

:-)

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

This is beautiful. A real thing of beauty!