Friday, September 07, 2007

NASTY!!!


Does this look like the picture of something you want in your home? NO NO NO NO! It looks like something out of a Stephen King novel. Keep it there!
Needless to say the neighborhood cat crapped in our yard more than once last week and when John mowed the lawn he got at least 2 fragrant CRAP explosions. WHY DOES THIS SPAWN OF SATAN CONTINUE TO SHIT IN MY WELL MANICURED LAWN? In fact, Sunday, the nasty thing crapped right on the sidewalk in front of the house after I left for the church. John found it, and even though he "likes" cats, I think he may be at the point of repulsion.
Believe me, if this were any other animal, I'd be on a tirade about said animal, so those of you who are cat lovers don't think I'm "cat-ist" or whatever. I don't want any animal crapping in my yard. I have enough to deal with, thankyouverymuch. I must get it from my grandma, because she doesn't much appreciate it when the squirrels and birds "trample" the grass in her yard. Oh yah, that's right. She doesn't like BIRDS in her yard. And ya' know what? When I'm 86, I probably won't either!!!
An 18 foot high fece with a ceiling sounds like it may be a good idea. Maybe I'll suggest it to her and keep the blueprints for when I'm her age.
Rock on.

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

Perhaps a pool cage like the people in FL have? That wouldn't stick out at all!