Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Holy Crap shit Batman

A good friend of mine from days of old (we were friends from like, Kindergarten on up) sent out photos from when she was in town recently, and OH SHIT!

I LOOK LIKE I'M WEARING MATERNITY CLOTHES AND WEIGH ABOUT 50 LBS MORE THAN I DO!!!

These cute little peasanty tops that are so in style apparently are NOT flattering, because although my shorts were a size 6, I could have fooled anyone that they had that elastic band 'eatin' pants' look of maternity wear.
The best thing about my photo is that my face is acne free. But the rest of me looks like a balloon, and I KNOW I'm NOT a FREAKING BALLOON!!! I'm no Twiggy, but I'm no Anna Nicole either, and by this photo you can't even tell the difference.

And how shallow that all I see in this picture is how gigantor I look as opposed to appreciating a good time catching up with friends I haven't seen in years.

I'm so gonna burn in hell.

And so are all my fat girl clothes that I'm bringing with me.

1 comment:

jen said...

Holy crap shit????? Oh God I can't wait for Maddie to get a little bigger!!!! TOO many boys....AAAAHHH!!

FAT!??! I'm not even going to go there! You look great, just don't wear that outfit anymore!
Love ya
Jen