Monday, July 24, 2006

Pink Party

Today my coworkers threw me a baby shower with a VERY pink theme to it. It was soo sweet, and sooo unexpected (I was told I had to go to a department meeting). For someone who has resisted the urge to buy some very cute little girl things, it was great. I think I'm still in denial that not only am I having a baby in 3 weeks, but it's going to be a little girl, complete with little girl parts (will have to get used to that) and little girl...ummm diva-ness. It just makes me realize that I am very blessed in my life, and it was also a great pick me up after everything that has been going on in our lives here lately. I feel so very fortunate to have ended up where I have in my life...I have a home, a husband whom I adore and 2 and 1/2 kids that make my world go around...even when I'm ready to really prove how crazy of a mom I can be. It is truly the small things in my life that have made everything to this point more than worthwhile.

No comments: