Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'M SICK OF IT!!!

I had a Dr. appt. today, my first internal...and you know what hurt? I felt like all the work the PT did on Monday was rendered useless. The actual exam was fine, but now my right leg is numb. Great.

Anyways, the big news is that for the first time in 3 pregnancies, I have actually started dilating early. I'm at 1/2 a cm. Yes folks, she might just fall out of me one day when I get up to pee. I was sooo excited, but Mr. Dr. Man crushed all hopes when he said, "I anticipate you'll be pregnant for a little while yet." A LITTLE WHILE YET????? Has he forgotten that I've been pregnant for like, 3 years and counting now?

And in case anyone is wondering "how I'm feeling" the most honest answer at this point is "I'm sick of being pregnant", but if you ask me in person, I'll tell you I'm fine, which mostly I am of course. I'm fine, Really, I'm fine....fine....

2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Let's get her outta there! Just kidding! What is your due date again? I don't have it on the calender. I know you are sick of it...I KNOW it! I can't wait to see how cute this baby is going to be!
love, Julianne

Crazy Mom said...

My Due Date is August 17th, hopefully I'll have her before then. We can't wait to see YOU and the girls on Tues!!!
Love,
Jen