Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Maddie's Birthday...A Photo Essay

Last Friday we had 2 parties for the little princess. We had a gathering at the local park with all her friends and her fave cousin Brookie Baby, and then the family party where everyone who loves her and wants to torment me helped her get lost in a girly sea of pink, Barbies, and dollhouse items.

She even picked out her own cake from Dairy Queen, the 5 Princesses of course. This is HIGH larious since neither John or I encourage the girly girl stuff, but she loves it anyway.

At the park...WHEEEEEE!

Siblings. Nate is helping open presents. Or tormenting her more likely.

Brooke has a tantrum. She wanted more cupcake. Ursula the Sea Witch (what she calls her mother) told her no.

At home during the water gun fight. Nate hates getting wet, so he was running away. I'm not sure what happened with his shorts.

Who invited Rambo Chick? Internet world: Meet Richie's girlfriend Anna. They've been dating for over a year, and I just found out her last name about 2 weeks ago. My brother is classy like that.
Aggravating little kids and the pregnant lady.
My brother: Politically correct attire as usual.
Apparently, you can hyphenate this name in many interesting ways.
Who me? I didn't do anything. I swear.

Taking aim. Chicks with guns.


"It my dorday! Happy a YOU YOU!"
Brooke goes to Hollywood.
Filmographers.
She got this ginormous dollhouse from my mom. My sister got her the accessories. She LOVES the dollhouse.


Princess "No Why". John and I got her this costume. Cheryl and her girls got her one that is MUCH NICER that she likes more than this one. We're keeping both though, in case one suffers plastic high heel shoe damage.
Richie got her a balloon. She kept walking around going, "MY BIYOON!"
Cake time!
All the kids, mid song.
Birthday girl. Notice the bows. That was my sister's other contribution: to accessorize.

It was a great day. She had a super birthday and LOVED the attention.
And now it's back to life as normal, sort of.

1 comment:

Keri Speidel said...

Glad to see more nekkidness at birthday parties!! Woo hoo.

Happy Birthday to Maddie!!!