Thursday, June 03, 2010

More Birds

For some inexplicable reason I am obsessed with these creatures. When I say there were 4 mama birds swirling my head today I am not kidding. Nate and Maddie were watching me take the photos and they were freaking out that the mommy birds and the gramma birds were going to kill me. I have no idea where they have gotten their flair for the dramatic. When do birds start looking like birds instead of something only M. Night Shamalamadingdong could concoct?

This is the bad ass bird. I can tell. He stared down Mr. Can On Rebel and would not back down. This will be the bird that comes back to build a nest in the same tree and will puncture one of my lungs with it's beak, just because he will have some memory of all the photos I paparazzi'd him with.



2 comments:

Weiss Women said...

ugh! They remind me of the naked mole rats at our zoo. Remember those? The ones when you first walk into the desert dome.

Crazy Mom said...

Julz, I HATE naked mole rats. Their like hairless cats. Eeewww.