Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Mother's Prayer

Today was the last day of preschool, and this came home in Nate's binder of all the year's activities. Look for pics soon of his 4 year old graduation!

A Mother's Prayer

Dear Lord, it's such a hectic day,
With little time to stop and pray.
For life's been anything but calm
Since you called me to be a mom....


Running errands, matching socks,
Building dreams with matching blocks,
Cooking, cleaning and finding shoes.
And all those things that young ones lose.
Fitting lids on bottled bugs,
A Stack of last weeks mail to read
So where's the quiet time I need?


Yet as I go to bed each night,
My heard is filled with true love's light
As I take one last peek I see,
This treasure you have given me.
God's own sweet blessing sleeping there.
The answer to a mother's prayer.

No comments: