Thursday, November 05, 2009

The Inbisobol Man

This morning, as I was running out the door to get everyone to school on time (and by on time I mean within my 5-10 minute late window, which if I get anywhere within 5-10 minutes of an event starting it means I'm really on time and not late at all) the car horn starting beeping. Since the car was in the garage, this was an auditory menace to anyone in the house or anywhere within the neighborhood.

I got into the car, and with a smile and clear conscience, I got this story from Nate.

"Mom! Mom! Did you hear the car horn?"
Yes, Nate I did.
"Well, the inbisobol man came and starting honking!"
The invisible man?
"Yes. He was right here. I saw him!"

Later as he told his story with embellishments to his father, we found out that not only did the invisible man sneak into the garage and start honking the horn, but that he also likes to use his elbows (insert Nate's visual demonstration here) when doing so.

Not to worry though. I just found out that the invisible man has left the premises for a little while. He may come back later. Hope he doesn't visit you.

1 comment:

NYST8OM said...

Oh man, I think I can't wait to hear these things out of Jude? It is cute, isn't it?