Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All Hallows Eve

I'm a bit delinquint in posting Halloweenie photos, but here goes:

Okay, even my sister dressed as a pirate. But nobody gave her any extra candy. Just an "E" for Effort. At the end of the night, Bryce was enjoying being a pseudo-army guy.

He's like Nate...that thumb is in their mouths like cigarettes.

Here are all 5 kiddos. Brooke was Princess Jasmine, and Bryce was her pet tiger Raja. Or, if you want to relive "What's Happenin'" from the 80's...Rog.



Okay, this might be part of the Christmas card photo montage, so act surprised if it is. It IS a cute photo of the kids. Even if Jack looks like Robert Downey Jr. in that Tropic Thunder movie. Hmmm....




I only put this photo up to show that Jack was really in Camo. I mean, he totally blends with the black couch.


And there you have it. Halloween. And now, what to do with all this candy? Anyone who wants it can have it, since I put it away and am not even a little tempted. John calls me the candy Nazi, mostly because I will find Halloween candy to put into Easter Baskets.
Like the kids even know!






1 comment:

NYST8OM said...

I'm peeing myself! he looks like Robert Downey in that movie! I love it!