Tuesday, November 17, 2009

He Shoots, He Scores!

I think it rather unfortunate that it appears my children have inherited my athletic genes, or complete lack thereof. That being said, I was so happy and proud when Jack scored a goal in the last game of this fall's soccer season.

I'm even more happy that we get to have a little break from soccer. Soooo not interested in the indoor venue. Not right now. Not at all.

This is big man gearing up to get the ball. He actually did really very well his last game. Made some very smart moves. Lining up for his corner kick. I missed an actual photo of the goal because I was using my real eyes and not my camera eyes.

We have been busy, even post soccer stress disorder. Gymnastics, swimming lessons, day to day living. But it has been good. It's been real real good.

No comments: