Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Who'd a Thunk It?

After my previous post regarding my exploitive grocery bill and attempting to go dairy free (easier said than done when daddy constantly forgets and gives the man with allergies things like macaroni and cheese and sherbet made with cream), John's cousin sent me an e-mail link to this great website:

http://quickeasycheaphealthy.blogspot.com/

I love it. And, if you scroll through long enough, there is a whole entry about making your own yogurt at home. This blogess was kind enough to figure out that the cost of doing it yourself would be about $.83 a container, versus the 2 dollars per container. Who knew you could make your own yogurt? And for less than $30 I may just buy a machine from Amazon.com and actually do it.

I just might.

1 comment:

Keri Speidel said...

My friend has a yogurt maker thingy and loves it. Do it.